Vislab is a set of Python modules for visual recognition:
- Dataset interfaces (ImageNet, PASCAL VOC, AVA, our Flickr style, Pinterest style, Wikipaintings datasets).
- Distributed computation of image features.
- Training and testing predictors for classification and regression tasks.
- Evaluation of prediction results, with nice figures, confusion matrices, tables.
- Web UI for easy exploration of data and prediction results.
It is released under the BSD 2-clause license.
The github repository contains all source code and issue tracker.
Check out an image style classification demo!
- Get started with the tutorial.
- Read about the provided datasets and how to add your own.
This code was written by Sergey Karayev while he was an intern at Adobe Creative Technologies Lab, a Graduate Student Researcher at UC Berkeley, and on his own time, and features contributions from others.